To make backup of Google Apps which is stored items including emails, contacts, calenders & documents, through Google Apps backup tool that is a professional and reliable application solution for this query that how to make backup of Google Apps.
Download Google Apps Backup Tool
To run the tool follows the path as: Start » All Programs » Google Apps Email Backup
STEP 1 : Click on Backup Button for filling up credentials of Google Apps account details:
STEP 2 : Next, Fill Credentials,
• Single User : For making backup of single user ID, enter username & password
• Import CSV : For making backup of Multi-User Backup, click on browser to import username & password from .csv file.
• Doamin Users : This option in order to download the entire user's email from the server of Google Apps account.
If you want to select Domain users, Fill the following credentials (domain name, admin username, admin password, cunsumer key, secret key) to download the data of all users.
After filling this details, click on Register button.
STEP 3 : In next step, Software will show list of user's name & their password, then click on Next button
STEP 4 : In next step, Configure Options: you can get backup of selected Google Apps folder(s) as details:
Emails Format : Download Google Apps emails in selected file format (PST, MSG, MBOX, EML).
• Delete after Download : If you want to delete the entire items of Google Apps after downloading items of Google Apps folders, select Delete after Download option.
• Add Time Interval : If you want to take backup according particular date, select Add Time Interval option.
Saving Category :
• Emails: Download Google Apps emails in PST, MSG, MBOX, EML file format
• Contacts : Download Google Apps contents in .vcf (vCard) file format.
• Calenders : Download Google Apps contents in .ics file format.
• Documents : Download Google Apps in MS Office & other format.
Click on Browse button for selecting destination location.
Click on Start button to start backup process of Google Apps
STEP 5 : Next, software will be showing backup process of Google Apps with with usernamename, email count, calendar count, contact count, document count and also Action option to pause/resume downloading process even if internet gets disconnected.
STEP 6 : And Last, Successfully downloading items of Google Apps folders.